View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 02:40 PM   #104
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I think that I may have found a bug in the latest version of Book Cleaner. It seems to add a space before some full stops. This happens after a place name.
So I've been getting sentences like:

"They arrived at New York ."
He was in Orange State ."

I'm certain that my input files have no spaces. But the books do have them. And I can only think that it's due to a BC bug.
I've had a look at the BC definitions and I don't see any place that would cause a space to be added before a period.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote