View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 06:11 AM   #415
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
So having been a Marvin fan, but still awaiting my used iPad replacement.. via someone.

I now have a Kindle Fire HD 8 - 8" - Light and inexpensively got during post NYE sale.

Whats the closest thing to Marvin that one can get on Amazon Fire HD / Android Tablet for ePubs/ Mobis/ PDFs?
(I dont mind installing Play Store on it using XDA toolkit or Sideloading an APK)

Currently I am using the default Kindle reader & like the highlighting etc. but this is mostly some few books I have on Amazon cloud & would prefer not to rely on it.

Much rather push pull books via Calibre and/ or a Cloud drive with folders.
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote