View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 06:07 PM   #3091
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Code:
./luajit: plugins/send2ebook.koplugin/main.lua:202: attempt to call method 'lazyInitialization' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	plugins/send2ebook.koplugin/main.lua:202: in function 'onConfirm'
	frontend/ui/downloadmgr.lua:52: in function 'onConfirm'
	frontend/ui/widget/pathchooser.lua:131: in function 'callback'
	frontend/ui/widget/button.lua:218: in function 'action'
	frontend/ui/uimanager.lua:716: in function '_checkTasks'
	frontend/ui/uimanager.lua:993: in function 'handleInput'
	frontend/ui/uimanager.lua:1079: in function 'run'
	./reader.lua:234: in main chunk
	[C]: at 0x00013b61
https://github.com/koreader/koreader.../main.lua#L202

You could see if changing that to Send2Ebook:lazyInitialization() does the trick, since I definitely don't want to actually look at that plugin.
Thank you, Frenzie,

I don't know anything about programming so I am confused here.
1) the main.lua file on github contains 229 lines while the one on my device 261 lines. The two Line 202 are not the same. Please see the attachments with a txt and a word file (with line numbers added) of mine.
2) by "changing that to Send2Ebook:lazyInitialization()", do you mean adding the 9 lines you provided (with "[C]: at 0x00013b61" as the last line) somewhere or replacing something in the main.lua?

I wonder if you could kindly post a modified main.lua so I can download and replace the one on my device and try. I figure it might take a lot of time for you to type here and try to explain to me how to do it. I have the copy of the old one saved on my PC so I can later compare it with your modified version and learn how the editing is done. Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: docx main.docx (17.0 KB, 200 views)
File Type: rar main.lua on my kobo original format.rar (2.6 KB, 177 views)

Last edited by jshzh; 04-19-2019 at 06:28 PM.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote