View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #49
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leir View Post
@thomass Thanks! Its working now! Um, one last question. When I put my wallpapers into the screensavers folder, do i have to rename them to anything? Also, do they automatically shuffle?
No need to rename the files. But they should be in png format. (and to display them correctly they should be in resolution 758x1024 also)

To shuffle the screensavers you should unzip this file(FileToRandomizeSS.zip) into your linkss folder. This will shuffle your screensavers around on each boot.

Last edited by thomass; 11-02-2012 at 07:28 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote