View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #731
log
log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
It's not the only bug, but the crashing/freezing seemed to be a fairly common problem experienced by many. I don't own it and I don't want to be trolled about complaining when I don't even know what it was like, but if my Reader crashed/froze/flipped pages randomly during reading sessions, I would be pretty pissed off. It may not have been a horrendous problem for you, it may have been for some.
Like I said, people overreacted/misinterpreted what the issue really was and gave the impression of what you posted above. It's simply not true.

I'm not giving Sony a free pass for this, nor am I blaming users for being confused, but the fact is the issue was a single defect with using touch screen that lead to people not understanding what was happening in the software. Once you knew what the issue, you could avoid the issue ever happening, or quickly fix it when it did.
log is offline   Reply With Quote