View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 09:26 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thank you dennis for these details about the event ! i agree, it's very heartening to see sony continue developping their line of readers particularly given the current economic situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
We already know that they will be released in UK on September 10 and in Netherlands on September 2. I assume France and Germany will not be far off.
the 700 never made it to france either, but i have higher hopes for the new series since the welcome screen displays a message in 4 languages including french. however, that said, so far i've heard no news at all about it and it's not available on the french sonystyle site nor the chain which is currently selling the 505 (still available). i hope they won't delay too long. it would be very silly to offer the new models only in a few of the countries selling their reader line.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote