Thread: Brand New KK
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 07:49 AM   #2
Hardboiled
Enthusiast
Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, K3GB
I should just add, since I can't see a way to edit the original post; I imagine because I am new here: Publishing was not my main profession and please forgive other typos.

And since it was already a very long post, I forgot add some specifics on the brand new KK: I installed the custom firmware, as I had on the other, for fonts, screen save, etc. without issue. My original KK is in very good condition but it has a typical hairline crack in one corner and the electrical contacts for the case light are a little lose; you sometimes have to jiggle it. This one came with all the manual, case to, as new, an unused charger and without a single mark and the case is completely flush with loss of light, no matter how you hold it; as I said quite a few can be bought in this condition still. I realise these have dropped off the supported list and the store cannot be accessed from them either but I have no difficulty buying and downloading books to them from Amazon, over wifi. I have not bought a book yet published post Jan 2023, so I can't say about those and probably won't but nothing yet has presented a problem. Kindle Collections and Calibre work great for other stores/epubs too. Just an extra shout out and FYI. Thanks again to Mobilread for all the great resources and knowledge, over the years.
Hardboiled is offline   Reply With Quote