View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 07:04 PM   #119
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@j.p.s: It's better for *medical* usage (e.g., rubbing alcohol). Here, you want to avoid residues when it evaporates, so if you were to try that, I'd recommend doing it with distilled water.

The tag is gone on mine, but it's medical grade, so I'm pretty sure it's like 99%, and I've never mixed it with anything myself. But, yeah, it can be, that's often the case with water and/or ethanol in stuff like glass/screen/windshield cleaning fluids.

As it can be one of the main ingredient in hand sanitizer, getting ahold of some might be especially tricky in the current context .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 05-06-2020 at 07:21 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote