View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 05:26 PM   #118
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Microfiber cloth is usually a good bet. You can possibly start with simple cotton pads to get the worst of it off, first.

Note that I do insist on pure (>90%) *isopropyl* alcohol: it doesn't leave any trace, and it evaporates quickly. (Speaking of, fumes are not great for you, use in a ventilated area).
What about adding enough distilled water to make it 50%?

I don't have a citation, but I thought that alcohol + water make a better solvent than either alone.

I guess it would dry slower, but thin film will dry reasonably quickly and you shouldn't leave much to dry or it will leave behind a bit of whatever you cleaned off that is soluble.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote