View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 09:16 AM   #4524
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Why do you want to reduce your buying? Having "too many books" seems like a strange concept to me; I may have (no, I do have) more books than I can possibly read in any reasonable human lifespan, but more books give me more choice of what to read - there's no requirement to read every book that one owns!
Really? I suppose that certainly applies to reference books. One doesn't need to read through the whole book, just know what is in it that one might want to look up.

But I have every intention of reading every fiction book I buy.

It's just that I've bought about 1,000 more than I've read, so far.

I don't mind having a reasonable selection, say 50-100. But 1,000 is just too much!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote