View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 05:06 AM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
No you are not.

My position is you do not like the book then leave a review--if only you have read or tried to read it. Their are a number of authors that I do not care for but I will never go out and campaign to have their books and lively hood taken from them.

People need to remember that "One man's trash is another man's treasure".

bernie
Remember when there was the outcry for the book sold on Amazon about pedophilia? That was a book most people had not read and would not read but the subject was one they could get behind and complain to amazon for selling the book.

So yes, you can give a thumbs down to a book without having read it depending on the subject matter without having read it first.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote