View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:53 AM   #555
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanReads View Post
That's true, but the Libras I've seen all had a worse gradient than the Oases I've seen. So even with a light gradient the Oasis does better than the Libra. Or so I've seen. (5 Libras, 4 Oases)

This is quite natural, as the illumination distribution of the Mobius screens is more even than the reader without (recessed screen) the front glass.

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 11-12-2019 at 09:59 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote