View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 08:50 AM   #132
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by toancv View Post
This is really good news. But I am not an IT technical person so I need some time to understand and try it. Thanks for your thorough assistance on this.
That's OK. If you're happy with what you already have there's no need to do any more. I just thought I'd mention the other option which, incidentally, was originally brought to our attention by another Vietnamese user.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote