View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 12:06 PM   #1
bonnerable
Connoisseur
bonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kobo Mini, Glo HD, Inkbook Prime HD, Kobo Libra
Touch HD 3 internals?

Was wondering if there's a teardown of the TH3. I just want to see if there's some kind of back plate to reinforce the eink screen. The TH3 is only 155grams so I'm worried there might be none because of the lightness. I used to have an inkbook but that one cracked easily so I'm looking for a sturdier alternative with page buttons. Cheers!

Last edited by bonnerable; 10-15-2019 at 12:07 PM. Reason: spelling correction
bonnerable is offline   Reply With Quote