View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 10:11 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@sv2000: I can't decide what to say. I'm torn between being amazed and horrified by what you did Both reactions might be based on the fact my soldering skills sound like they are at the same level as @frostschutz's.

But, you do make me think. I have a Glo which the light stopped working a while ago. And another with a broken screen. I'll have to see how hard it is to do a transplant.

All joking aside, it looks like a good job and if it works for you, even better.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote