View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 12:55 PM   #170
Danchvn
Danchvn began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Hello all.
I know this is an old topic but I was wondering if anyone still had this working.
I have an old Kobl Wifi i was trying to install it on and have been running into some problems. Reading through the comments I see that the weather link had changed so I signed up and received an API but I'm not sure what URL to use as the one with "weather.ashx" no longer seems to exist but there is "/current.xml" or "forecast.xml".
Right now I have the weather_link set up as weather_link='http://api.weatherapi.com/v1/current.xml?q={0},{1}&format=xml&num_of_days=5&key =[my API]'.format(lat, lon) and when I start weather.sh via telnet i get the below error.
Just wondering if anyone is able to provide me some assistance as I'm really not sure what this all means.

[I][root@(none) /]# /mnt/onboard/.python/weather.sh Kobo Wifi weather forecast started. Getting weather information . . . Creating image . . . Traceback (most recent call last): File "weather.py", line 363, in <module> get_weather_data() File "weather.py", line 108, in get_weather_data display(days, highs, lows, conditions, img_links, unit) File "weather.py", line 145, in display high_temp = comfortaa.render(highs[0], True, black, white) IndexError: list index out of range [root@(none) /]#

Thanks a lot
Dan
Danchvn is offline   Reply With Quote