View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 01:16 AM   #10
esquire415
Enthusiast
esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 7" Notion Ink Adam
I bought 2 $100 Gift cards using two different cards, each has a different billing address (one at home and the other at work). I went thru BigCrumbs to get a whopping 9.6% cashback on each purchase. I am able to receive 2 $10 eGift cards. Then I used the $200 total GC to pay for a $272.66 (CA tax is 9.5%) Nook Color also going thru BigCrumbs' 9.6% cashback. So far my cashback from the GC purchased has appeared in my BigCrumbs account but not yet for my Nook Color purchase.

This is the only way for one to get a great deal on the Nook Color (unless you buy it on eBay for $240 or so with no tax and free shipping) because currently there are no coupons or rebates available. If all planets are in alignment...my total purchase should amount to $207.29 though I don't get my cashback from BigCrumbs until Feb. 15th.

A few months from now when the Triton, Mirasol, or Liquavista version of the Nook Color comes out, the LCD version should come down in price by $50.
esquire415 is offline   Reply With Quote