View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:22 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fglaysher View Post
If I were to reformat my Sony Reader and install Calibre, would it still be possible to read books on my laptop with the Adobe Digital Edition reader? I prefer that to Calibre's interface on my laptop.
Reformatting your reader isn't required but can't hurt anything.

You can continue using Adobe Digital Editions for reading on your laptop. For that matter you can still use the Sony Reader to read or purchase books.

I make sure that I only connect and transfer books to my reader using calibre. Using more then one tool to manage books on a device is asking for trouble.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote