View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #50
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by khmann View Post
: ) I do not think the scripts are "bad", but results are algorhythm/content-specific, and I do not use them myself either. I still think it would be possible to do a "very-good" job by calculating a transition image less jarring then the full-screen-invert-flash, but it will be awhile before I personally get around to messing with that. I'm curious to see what K4 brings... And if I ever run across a copy of Nook STR eInk firmware I'll probably try loading that into the panel.

Regarding "hide progress bar", I wonder if we could just lie to the device and say resolution was 800x650, get it to draw the bar off-screen?
Does anyone know where that firmware could be stored, or at least its filename? I could ask someone with a Nook to send it to me if I have at least an idea of what I should ask :P
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote