View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 10:51 AM   #3116
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3, PPW3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Finished Black Beauty, which was a good story. So interesting that some ways of saying stuff has been around for over 140 years. Anne Sewell died a year after her book was published - her one and only book still published and read more than a century later. An author whose words lived on and on. I very much enjoyed Nathanial Parker's narration.

Moved on to Sourcery by Terry Pratchett and narrated by Nigel Planer. Second listen on this one. It was borrowed the first time, but I have since bought it, so first listen to my purchase.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote