View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 10:21 PM   #15
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Anyway, along with definitions, you mention the first Myth book by Asprin. Many years ago I really enjoyed those books. I'm not sure I would call them humor as in laugh-out loud, but they are definitely light, easy reads.

I used to call them bubble-gum reading. Something that was sweet and didn't take too much work to read or enjoy; however, not a lot of meat to them.

He also has (had, since he passed away) a series about Phule's army that was an enjoyable read. You might describe it as humorous or silly. I thought the jokes were a little too obvious to be truly LOL funny, but I found them quite amusing.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote