View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 09:48 AM   #1093
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryzmonkeyryz View Post
Hi all,

I got Reading List all set up in Calibre and have it syncing to my Kobo as a collection. What I'm stuck on is getting the actual order to show up on my Kobo as a second series. I don't want to lose the series information for the novels, but I'd like to be able to sort the reading order by priority.

Any ideas? Is it even doable?

Thanks
Kobo has subtitles. It available in the KoboTouch driver settings. Something like this ought to work:

Code:
{#yourreadinglistcolumn} {#yourreadinglistcolumn_index}
It's also possible with some Kobo Utilities trickery to make the collection actually appear in order, but rather tedious.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 05-13-2021 at 12:49 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote