View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 01:55 PM   #1083
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55391 View Post
One question: I use an iPad to access my calibre library located on a web server. I had set up a couple Virtual Libraries and can access them on my iPad. However, I don't see how to access the Lists I create using the RL plugin. How would I do this, if I may ask?
You don't. Or at least, not directly.

As implemented today, UI plugins such as Reading List have no interaction with Calibre's Content Server. Calibre simply doesn't allow it.

However, RL has options for setting custom columns (or even Tags) for books that are in lists. I think that's as good as it gets for seeing Reading Lists from Content Server right now.

I see only 3 downloads on the last posted test version.

Anybody else care to give it a try? I hesitate to release a new version with so few testers.
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote