View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 08:40 PM   #30
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnworld093 View Post
...Any app you'd like to recommend (must not show ads). PS: android user.
PocketBook - is free, no ads.
Moon+ Reader Pro - currently 50% discounted in the Play Store (free non-Pro version has ads, Pro version does not).

Both give 8 bit RGB control over text and background color that persists (so 16,777,216 color possibilities for each of text and background, including black and white). PocketBook also allows one to create own background textures to use (it also supplies a couple to try), but which I have not felt the need to use.

I have both and periodically tested many others, but PocketBook is my personal preference.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote