View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 04:46 PM   #12
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
v0.3.0 Released

Announcing the v0.3.0 public release! A couple of new features, and lots of code improvements in this one.

Release archives are available from https://github.com/shermp/Kobo-UNCaG...ses/tag/v0.3.0

I'll regurgitate my release notes from Github below:

Introducing the second public release of Kobo-UNCaGED. Lots of internal code refactoring and bug fixes in this one, but a couple of new features as well
  • External SD card support. If you have an SD card inserted into your Kobo, you can tell Kobo-UNCaGED to prefer saving books to/from it. Note, you may only use one of internal storage or SD card at any given time, as the wireless driver does not allow for multiple simultaneous storage locations. Set preferSDCard = true in ku.toml to enable this.
  • Improved image thumbnail generation. Massive thanks to @NiLuJe and @geek1011 for helping to implement image thumbnail improvements. The changes make the process both faster, and more correct. There are some options in ku.toml to customize this to some extent
  • Shell script fixes and improvements
  • Lots of internal code refactoring by myself and @geek1011

Note, if using an external SD card, it is highly recommended to upgrade kfmon to 1.3.0 to avoid issues.

An upgrade archive is now provided, which only upgrades the shell scripts, default config file, and binary. You may also upgrade using the full release if desired.

Again, huge thanks to @geek1011 and @NiLuJe for their help.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote