View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 06:06 PM   #5
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICDeadPpl View Post
How about having the books transferred to the sd card?
I tried to transfer one book, and it ended up in the root of the internal storage.
That's on the TODO list. I think I have it mostly plumbed in already, but I can't be sure until I a) do testing, and b) Figure out the best way to let the user choose which to use.

Note, from what I can tell from the calibre wireless protocol, it doesn't appear to allow using multiple storage devices simultaneously.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote