View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 09:14 AM   #69
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
I don't recall ever seeing signs like that in any roundabout I have traversed.
The first time I encountered roundabouts was when I had to drive in New Jersey. I drove for miles, in the left lane, trying to make a U turn. Every intersection had a no U turn sign. I happened to look left and saw a roundabout with a small sign with an arrow that looped around. At the time I remember thinking "only in New Jersey do you have to turn right to turn left".
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote