View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 07:23 PM   #225
fduniho
Addict
fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, DX, PW4, PW5, Scribe; Likebook Mars; Fire HD 8; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by franzli View Post
Is anyone able to switch apps using either some app that provides you with a Recents button (like Button Savior) or using Alt+Tab from a Bluetooth keyboard? I'm not able to switch apps apart from going back to Home and then look for the apps in the apps drawer and then when I want to switch back do the same thing all over again. This is quite annoying, as it means that I effectively cannot multitask, which makes having 2GB Ram and an octa-core CPU a bit pointless.
The fact no one has complained about this before makes me wonder if I'm doing anything wrong, or if I'm just the only one who'd like to be able to switch between apps in some practical way?
I already complained about not being able to multitask, and I learned that in power management, all apps are set to be killed when another app starts running. You can make exceptions in power management for apps you want to run in the background of other apps.
fduniho is offline   Reply With Quote