View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 05:21 PM   #224
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Is anyone able to switch apps using either some app that provides you with a Recents button (like Button Savior) or using Alt+Tab from a Bluetooth keyboard? I'm not able to switch apps apart from going back to Home and then look for the apps in the apps drawer and then when I want to switch back do the same thing all over again. This is quite annoying, as it means that I effectively cannot multitask, which makes having 2GB Ram and an octa-core CPU a bit pointless.
The fact no one has complained about this before makes me wonder if I'm doing anything wrong, or if I'm just the only one who'd like to be able to switch between apps in some practical way?
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote