View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 05:43 PM   #216
DarkCookie
Developer
DarkCookie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkCookie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkCookie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkCookie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkCookie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkCookie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkCookie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkCookie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkCookie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkCookie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkCookie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The V1.0.3 Auto-Refresh is working well with ChallengerViewer, but there is bug in Boyue settings. Setting "Never" works as refresh on every page (fortunately there is "40 pages" option).

Whoever first brings me RyhmeZone apk in newest version (>= 2.0) I can reward him by converting it to a dictionary format or by sending one of my apps (list in my previous message).

Last edited by DarkCookie; 10-19-2018 at 06:04 PM.
DarkCookie is offline   Reply With Quote