View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 03:55 PM   #213
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
I think "fduniho" got the update via OTA like I did this morning. I just woke Mars from sleep mode & saw a msg about a system update; downloaded & installed.

Google Play store doesn't work even when framework is enabled; Gmail says google services is missing & won't run without it.

Tried the "next to the latest" ver of google services for arm64-8a at appmirror & play store popped up with a blank screen which I thought meant google account manager was needed. Installed google account manager & got the same blank screen.

Gmail says I need to update google services before it will run.

The system upgrade is a botched installed as someone forgot include some needed files. Poorly done; hope Boyue is not following how m$ or apple does the upgrades.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote