View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:59 AM   #23
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by anathema View Post
Not totally sure. Other than some VERY minor spotlighting on the bottom, my screen is perfect. As much more more contrast than a Kindle keyboard, and so much more evenly lit than the exterior booklight case they sold for it. It is almost like an LCD without any eyestrain, very white and nice.
That's not necessarily the batch though. My PW was bought and shipped in early/mid December, batch 502, and is as far as I can tell flawless hardware-wise, no glowing smudges or discolouration or pinpricks of light or brilliant white dragons emerging from the light-guide and burning the house to ash. I've been lucky with every Kindle screen so far, Kindle 4 and now this.
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote