View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 12:07 PM   #3
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
Thanks to the Creative Cafe Cabal for doing this. I lost both my parents to cancer, and was happy to order the Kindle ebook version for a very reasonable $2.99.

The Cruelest Month at Amazon.
My wife, Jean is now a three year survivor of cervical cancer herself, the funds from this Anthology in small way go to funding this little publicized cancer as well. Thank you for your purchase, after Amazon's cut the full proceeds of your purchase will be sent to the American Cancer Society.

Please spread the word

Arigato,
Nick Davis

Last edited by altworld; 05-06-2011 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Update
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote