View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 09:25 AM   #23
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Sounds like a nice idea additional behaviour option to add. However as that behaviour requires considerable changes to the existing code I chose the more encapsulated option of the menu to "get something now" ;-)
The changes aren't large. A few of lines of code in views.py to capture the selected cell on drag start, a few lines of code in tags_view.py to recover the selected cell info on drop, then the equivalent of what you must have already done to add the item to the category.

However, as I wouldn't use the feature, I won't be submitting a patch. I asked because I was wondering about your rationale, and that was exactly the what you gave me.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote