View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #14
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
I'm on it. Mostly family and a few friends. Although, I do block every application they send. I don't have time for all that stuff.

The first time someone sent me a trivia game, I played, then at the end "if you want to know your score, we will text it to you. What is your phone number"

No frickin way I'm giving some spambot my phone number just so they can tell me that I got 9/10 questions right. I'll get plenty of sleep tonight not knowing that.

Anyway, I'm not relaly bitter, just don't feel like having the govt know whether or not I like split-pea soup. They probably have it all anyway, in some spreadsheet.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote