View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 10:47 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
I am having a lot of trouble getting this to work. Every book I load into BD, it tells me it "can not transform to BookDesigner format". All my books are in rtf format. I saved one in htm format and got the same message. I was able to load one book after using the Fileconverter to convert to text. But, when I went to save the lrf, it told me "failed to make Sony Reader file".

What am I doing wrong? I am running BD 4 with the 5/30 update. I am using Vista and I installed the DhtmlEd.msi.
You need to have Microsoft Word installed as Book Designer uses it to convert RTF to HTML in order to load the file. It sounds like you might not have Word installed. Do you have Word installed?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote