View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 01:07 PM   #2463
BiliBug
Connoisseur
BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage (Formerly KKB, PW1, PW3, KV, OA3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
For automating the reading status store, you need to configure it. Open the plugin's configuration and make sure the option to automatically run the store is selected for the profile you are using. If you have a device specific profile, make sure the device is show as connected in the device tab of the configuration. That is based on information that calibre caches on the device. If you did a factory reset, that can change.
Thanks. It worked when I set the plug-in configuration for "Any device" instead of "Kobo Sage". I only sync the one device, so it solves the issue for me.
BiliBug is offline   Reply With Quote