View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 03:12 PM   #28
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsanh View Post
How to know My kindle has already been jailbreaked successfully? I had followed all steps as you guide ! All is smooth! I had already install Koreader form KUAL software

And After Jailbreak success, Can i update my kindle to newest currently firmware by OTA update ?

Thank for your help!
The fact that you're able to install and use KUAL and KOReader is confirmation, enough. There should have been a text file (considered Document) saying You are Jailbroken or something to that effect.

Yes you can update to the current available OTA update as that's been confirmed working. Make sure you have the hotfix installed first, though, or you'll lose your jailbreak.

Just as a precaution, don't let it auto-update. It's possible future firmware updates might kill the jailbreak or cause weird behavior on installed software.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote