Thread: Camp NaNoWriMo
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 06:19 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadioflex View Post
http://campnanowrimo.org/pages/about

Is the only difference between this and the November NaNoWriMo the month it's held?

Can't say I've noticed it before but I just got an email about it.
The webaddress is different. www.Campnanowrimo.org instead of www.nanowrimo.org but the idea is basically the same. If you have a Nanowrimo account you can sign in with the same account at Camp NaNoWriMo.
I'm signed up for it. Looks like fun and better to be in where it's cool in June than out in the heat.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote