View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 11:36 AM   #22
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
I wouldn't mind converting the Webster's Dictionary 1913 (ver. 2.1) if it isn't too involved.
I'm having a hard time making the converter.exe program compile my .xdxf converted enhanced dictionary because my source is a bit messy and may contain unmatched XML tags i.e. <b> </b>, or even ( ).

I get this output when the program crashes:
Quote:
E:\DicConverter2\DictionaryConverter>converter dict.xdxf eng
Loading collates...
Loading morphems...
Loading keyboard...
Loading dictionary file...
dict.xdxf, line 78723: unclosed xml tag
I've tried to verify what's left unclosed, but cannot locate anything using simple text searches and such. I even tried using xmllint.exe from the libxml2 2.7.6 windows port, but it's not been easy to find the culprit(s).

Perhaps this may be too involved now and a ominous sign is the line where my .xdxf files crashes the converter.exe program, namely:
Quote:
<ar><big><b><k>Dead</k></b></big> <small>Dead</small>,
<i>v. i.</i> To die; to lose life or force. [Obs.] “So iron, as soon as it is out of the fire, <i>deadeth</i> straightway.” <i>Bacon.</i></ar>
Can the converter.exe program be recompiled to give more debug info where/why it's really crashing...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote