Thread: Why ePub 3?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 06:40 PM   #78
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
Past several months, Apple is always on top. A year or two ago, it was Apple one month, B&N the next. But B&N seems to have faded a lot in 2017.

In numbers, Apple is second. I have two free books, and I gather Apple doesn't do freebies.

I particularly value Apple for its (apparent) access to odd small markets like Poland and South Africa. That is true of Kobo as well, but Kobo for me doesn't sell nearly as many books. It means a lot to me to have my books available outside the Amazon universe.
NJ:

They are asking you, are you saying that Apple and B&N are OUTSELLING Amazon? That's what they are asking.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote