View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 07:24 PM   #211
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I had been glancing out my window every once in a while looking for the post office truck, and I saw what looked like a rather elderly, stooped man pushing the mail cart up my street, back toward the post office. It was not long after that when I got the alert about a delay. I bet he was the sub and got overwhelmed.

P.S. Now the post office has bogusly claimed they attempted delivery--some two hours after they said delivery would be scheduled tomorrow. It makes me furious when they blatantly lie like this.

P.P.S. No phone yet; happened to see regular mail carrier and she didn't have it and knows nothing about it. No further tracking info, and I'll be damned if I call the local post office again to listen to the supervisor there lie to me about a delivery attempt.

Last edited by Catlady; 08-15-2017 at 01:39 PM. Reason: P.P.S.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote