Thread: Summer Reading
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 12:50 AM   #2
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Lee, it's great that you are sharing your love of books with your daughters and spending time with them like that. I have fond memories of reading the Sherlock Holmes stories with my dad when I was little. But I also have not-as-fond memories of the summer he tried to force Mark Twain on me, and I wasn't ready and didn't care and for years I refused to go near a classic because he pushed me too hard and I was scared away. It wasn't until first year university that Wuthering Heights brought me back to the classics.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote