View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 09:41 AM   #13
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdovell View Post
Well...here's the thing. It all depends as to what they plan with any upgrades from any company.

I'm still on XP but I mostly use ubuntu. I haven't "missed" out on anything since ms simply sells something that tries to do more but requires more memory and processing power.

Unless a company can sell benefits of an upgrade then it won't work well. In retrospect windows 95 was huge..98 not so much...me hardly...xp was big mostly because of the file system..

With apple it depends as to what changes they are planning...
Abolutely. In my "unbacked" opinion, the iPad will evolve away from the iPhone and iPod Touch in a big way. The achitecture of the hardware has enough power to support it so far, so why not take advantage of it?

Remember how the switch from system 9 to OSX was so radical? Well, the passage to the next iPad OS could be radical too, and that alone is worth paying for.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote