View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 09:28 AM   #12
mdovell
Zealot
mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurvan View Post
Did I get Windows 7 for free after buying a Vista Machine ? No, so why accuse Apple of doing something wrong ??
Well...here's the thing. It all depends as to what they plan with any upgrades from any company.

I'm still on XP but I mostly use ubuntu. I haven't "missed" out on anything since ms simply sells something that tries to do more but requires more memory and processing power.

Unless a company can sell benefits of an upgrade then it won't work well. In retrospect windows 95 was huge..98 not so much...me hardly...xp was big mostly because of the file system..

With apple it depends as to what changes they are planning...
mdovell is offline   Reply With Quote