View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 01:38 PM   #12
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Thanks. I had just put the Spufford book on hold at my library the other day. Kind of bummed by your comment on the story, though. I noticed that the McCann book was already on my library wish list, but I don't think I can read about WTC yet--it might take another 20 years. My aversion to time-travel stories will probably last even longer. Nice try, though!
If you run across anything that’s just the thing, I’d love to hear of it. Books set in New York are a huge enthusiasm of mine. I’ve got about 200 books tagged as New York at Goodreads and that’s why I was surprised I couldn’t come up with much of anything to fit your parameters.

It took me several years to tackle McCann so I get it.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote