View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 09:24 AM   #4
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have to disagree with the term carefully formatted. The code is far from hand crafted in the keep it simple style of coding. If it was, there would be no need for the ePub (ePub 2/3) version and the ePub (ePub 3 only version) and there would be just one ePub 2/3 compatible version hand crafted and properly coded.

As for the plugin, you didn't out what Calibre versions it works with and is it Python 2, 3, or 2/3?
Well, after reading your comment, I decided to take a look at a random book (The Count of Monte Cristo). I must say it was very well coded.

Unless this is was a lucky shot (which I doubt, due to their statement about standards), I must disagree with you too.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote