View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 10:26 PM   #319
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
ALMOST eliminated it for me - After connecting my PC a dozen or more times since the firmware update I was very surprised to see the "there's a problem with this drive" message reappear for the first time last night. And it popped up again just now when I plugged it in to test while typing this
Almost for me as well. And I'm pretty sure the cases where it appears are fairly legitimate. It usually happens after I bump the cable (the socket in the laptop is well used and a little lose) and the device disconnects. After that, it probably come up as dirty, even if there are no problems found.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote