View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 08:47 PM   #76
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
...Why would one even want to split an omnibus ebook in the first place?
I'm in the process of splitting a 9 book omnibus right now. The original file was 11 MB....which is certainly not the largest I've ever seen, but it was too large for my tastes. Plus... I have multiple ebooks being read at a time (my personal books, ones I'm reading to the grandkids, reference books, etc.) and constantly switching between large epubs was really painful...in a milisecond-I-want-my-stuff-NOW kinda way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post
...Well here's the problem with your spec:

How can you expect the plugin to find those p tags if those p tags have no associated unique string or id?
I certainly haven't looked at any kind of programming to do this... but, if there isn't a specific ID for the link to point at, then it defaults to the top of the page, doesn't it? So:
Code:
no ID = <body><h1 style="display:none" title="Howdy" />

just my .02
Turtle91 is online now   Reply With Quote