View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 03:19 AM   #9
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
IIRC, than you could try using a few smaller partitions on the 128GB. There is a limit imposed by microsoft of 32GB, theoretically it could run up to 2TB.
However, if you're only using the external slot, that is not practical, since only one partition gets mounted.
IIRC2, not all fat32 partitions are created the same. Switch your format program. Normally I would switch between windows/linux for formatting it. But if you're windows only, you could try googling for software that also formats your SDcard.

Personally I opted for the partitions as they are given on the internal SD-card. At the end I added a very large ext2 partition: It's mounted at boot at /mnt/user. With KSM+koreader the library is accessible and Nickel isn't bothered with it. The beauty of it is that you can still factory reset your reader.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote